Here’s of these photos.
Today marked the first day of the Social Enterprise Academy run by the at Fresno Pacific University. I’ve been privileged to get to work on this project as a writer, an entrepreneurship advisor, mentor, and instructor. Here are a few photos from the first day, along with some of the resources we used.
These worksheets are created and copyrighted by and Strategyzer AG, and used . These are the same team who produced the wonderful book.
- – Here’s a canvas for mapping the value prop, including customer pains, customer gains, and customer jobs.
- – This worksheet helps you鸿运彩票新版 to walk through a day in the life of you鸿运彩票新版r target customer and find their pains, gains, and jobs. Use this to find the problems you鸿运彩票新版 can solve with a value proposition.
- – ideas about creating a value proposition from you鸿运彩票新版r customer profile.
- – Use these questions to find customer gains you鸿运彩票新版 can solve with a value proposition.
- – Use these questions to find out more about customer gains.
- – Use these questions to figure out which jobs you鸿运彩票新版 can take off our customer’s plate.
- – Use these questions to find customer pains you鸿运彩票新版 can solve.
- – More screening for ideas about customer pains.
- – This is a tool for exploring customer segments, including customer segments by zipcode lookup.
Here are my slides from today’s presentation:
Thanks to everyone who joined us today! Please let me know if there are questions I can answer or additional resources I can add. I look forward to 3 more good sessions!